LUXUS is India’s first specialized factory offering European quality customized sliding door wardrobes and kitchen solutions with CAD/CAM integrated process from design to dispatch. The Easy Experience – to own customized furniture, Design to installation in four easy steps.
Wardrobes | Kitchens | TV Units | Chest of Drawers | Crockery Units | Home Study | Beds | Vanities | Bookcases
LUXUS will provide European quality customized furniture at affordable prices, with a great experience. We promise no more carpenter hassles.
First Time in India
India’s first specialized factory for sliding door wardrobes
India’s first furniture factory with European collaboration
India’s first custom furniture company with CAD/ CAM software enabled process from design to dispatch
India’s first chain of stores for customised sliding door wardrobes
Indian home furniture market
The Indian home furniture market can be divided into 3 segments on the basis of price and quality.
The very Low price/ very Low quality segment is largely catered to by the furniture imported from East Asia (China & Malaysia). This is a growing segment that signifies that in general even low income group customers also prefer ready to use furniture.
The very High price/ very High quality segment is largely catered to by the furniture imported from Western Europe (Italy, Germany & Spain). Only the very affluent customers can afford this. It is a very small market. This offers very limited customization options. Customers usually prefer this segment for “loose” furniture like sofas, beds, coffee tables etc. For “fixed” products like wardrobes and kitchens they find it a difficult to import as there are many issues related to the site dimensions and specific Indian requirements.
More than 75% of the customers fall into the middle segment. They typically do not want the low quality “Chinese imported” furniture and also cannot afford the very high price “European imported” furniture. Hence for “fixed” furniture like wardrobes and kitchens they choose to find a local vendor that can provide customization within their budget. This segment has a wide range of players offering a wide range of quality and price options. LUXUS caters to the upper middle segment offering customised – affordable- “European” quality furniture.
Indian furniture market
Our state of the art factory is built as per the guidelines given by KOMANDOR. All key machines are CNC German machines for high precision and repeatable quality.
The factory in Hyderabad is set up in a 4 acres plot. The CAD/ CAM software enabled process from design to dispatch ensures tight integration between showrooms in different cities and our factory in Hyderabad. At each work center the quality is checked before the components are sent forward to the next wrk center. The quality checks are recorded by the software scanning the bar codes.
Awards & Recognition
Our Happy Franchise Partners Testimonial
“We are very happy with the products we have received, our customers are also very happy.”
Mr. Vikram & Ms. Nandita
Luxus franchisee owner – Chennai
Why Partner with Us
- European Collaboration for superior quality – with KOMANDOR Poland
- Partner with a fast growing and innovative brand
- Low investment generating quick cash flows and fast pay-back (18-24 months ROI)
- Zero inventory business model
- Full professional training and technical support
- Learning and Development of staff
- Marketing support through national digital and offline marketing
- Unique and wide portfolio of Products and accessories
- European quality made in India
- CAD-CAM software integrated process from design to dispatch, for efficient business operations
Desired Franchise Profile
- Entrepreneurial skills and zeal for marketing
- Willing to personally engage and drive the business
- Willingness to invest
- Good business network
- Prepared to send team for training, resulting in “LUXUS Certified Designer” and “LUXUS Certified Installer” certification
- Experience in interiors related business is desirable
- Area Required: 1000 – 2500 sq.ft. Preferably on the ground floor
- Location: High visibility location is proximity of newly developing areas or near well-frequented shopping areas/malls, parking essential.
- Investment Required : Rs 30-80 lakhs
- Target Cities: All major cities across India, starting with western India and major metros
Frequently Asked Question
LUXUS will engage in national brand building and marketing activities. Local advertisement and promotions shall be carried out by the franchisee with support and inputs from LUXUS.
The initial set up cost would be around INR 30 – 80 lakhs approx. For further information on investment please contact us.
After signing the formal agreement, it takes about 2 months to set up and start operations.
The break-even point varies as it depends on a variety of factors such as sales, overheads, operating cost and business performance. However, the USP of this business is the faster pay-back period and the quick break-even point. The franchisee would be able to recover their investment within two years.
No, all you need is a formal legal agreement.
Our franchise program is designed in such a manner that it assists a new franchisee in all areas of operations. Prior experience in furniture/interior related business is desirable but not mandatory.
The initial agreement is for 5 years, with an option of renewing it further. Renewal of the agreement is subject to mutual agreement of both the parties.
Yes, we do. We help you in designing the store, and even staff recruitment and training to help you with day-to-day operations.