- It is an increasingly popular kitchen remodelling concept
- Keep existing cabinet boxes and structure
- Replace doors and drawer fronts
- Add new aesthetic handles
- Refacing is easier and less expensive than conventional remodelling.
- Boxes and face frames of existing cabinets are kept intact and new pre-finished doors and drawer fronts are installed and viola….you have a brand new looking kitchen
Refacing your existing Kitchen
Refacing your Existing Kitchen
Replacing an existing kitchen can be a tedious as well as expensive affair. But if you still want to give your kitchen a brand new look, you can do so by choosing to go for Cabinet Refacing. This is not only a cost effective solution but also a very simple one which can finished quiet easily without any shifting hassles.
What is Kitchen Refacing
Why Kitchen Refacing
- A wide choice of styles, finishes and colours can give you kitchen a new look. You can choose from:
- Hi-gloss acrylic doors
- PU painted doors
- Laminated doors
- By choosing refacing you will save on costs for demolition and construction
- We can take care of your refacing in just 3 days
What Happens Next?
- A LUXUS expert will visit your home for a free consultation
- With your inputs we will design the custom solutions that will create the most most value for your kitchen
- Choose between cabinet refacing, adding new kitchen cabinets or a unique blend of both. Additionally you can also add new storage accessories, LED lights to your existing cabinets and even new counter-tops to complete your kitchen remodel.